R. AC, R. TCMP
My name is Denis Grounin, R. Ac, R.TCMP, I am a registered Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner in Ontario. I bring two decades of global acupuncture and herbal experience to Ottawa and the National Capital Region.
I believe in the principle of ongoing learning and, when available to do so, I volunteer my services to the community in which I live and practice.
- Godelman International College of Complementary Medicine Israel
- Reidman International College of Complementary Medicine Israel
- Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine China
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine China
- Hassaf Ha-Rofe School of Nursing Israel
- One year of apprenticeship in a private clinic with a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in Harbin, China.
- Complete and Advanced Courses in Master Tung’s Acupuncture Dr. Wei-Chieh Young, Los Angeles
- The complete course in Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture – Pain and Neurology, Stroke and Spinal Cord Injuries, Movement Disorders, Emergency, Internal Diseases and Psychiatric Disorders including internship to Neurological department affiliated with Qingdao University Pr. Ming Qing Zhu, San Jose, Ca